Saturday, November 28, 2009

Kitchen Photos

My ideal kitchen cupboards would be the nifty-fifties white metal ones with the chrome door pulls. I now have 4 of them and this is the newest one with 4 shelves and a pull-down bin at the bottom. I am thinking the bin would actually be a good place to store the red and green-handled kitchen gadgets, cookie cutters, and other small "junk-drawer" treasures.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda,

    Wouldn't it be fun to do a post on "junk drawers"? Nothing reveals a person's true self, quite like their junk drawer; the coupons, rubber bands, various keys (that no one knows what they are for), broken pencils, an occasional photo. What do you think?

    Kelly
    Second Hand Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all up for it, but I have to admit that I do have more than 1 junk drawer...we could start a new blog called Junk Drawer Divas? What do you say?

    ReplyDelete